Home

How to make a slideshow on a flash drive

Built-in effects · Easy as 1-2-3 · Free Tria

Make amazing slideshows with powerful but easy-to-use Movavi Slideshow Maker. Download! Combine photos, clips, and music into a customized video slideshow in a few minutes Better Presentations 101: Don't Make Slideshows. Try Prezi Free for 14-Day * Export your slide show using Flash SlideShow software in any test folder on a local drive. * Open the generated index.html file in any text editor. * Copy all code for Flash SlideShow from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tagand in the place where you want to have a slideshow (inside the BODY tag) Find out how to make a simple, fading image/photo slideshow in Flash, without any ActionScript programming. Find out how to make a simple, fading image/photo slideshow in Flash, without any.

Slideshow Maker - Create Stunning Slideshow

Right click a blank area of the desktop and select Personalize. In the Personalization window, click Desktop Background located near bottom center. Figure 1.0 - Browse for Slideshow Pictures With your thumbdrive in the USB plug, click Browse (noted with red box above) and navigate to your thumbdrive's picture folder Fairly much the same as you'd make a slideshow on a DVD. You'd have to use software and decide the length of the project. and how much storage capacity the image and audio portions. of each will take, and then consider the limits of the software . chosen to make the project. See the topic list to the left of this discussion column, as link I made 2 folders of pictures -put them on my desk top and then copied them to a flash drive. I want to play each folder as a slide show on the flash drive (so I can travel with the photos), but when 1. USB Thumb Drive in a USB Port. Most modern TVs can play images and videos from a USB stick. Combined with the ability to perform these in a series on repeat they create an easy way to display a slideshow on your TV. When updating your slideshow, the drive will need to be removed from the TV, plugged into your computer and managed manually

My issue is I need to make a slideshow that would loop continuously for a niece's birthday party but her mother doesn't have a DVD player. She wants it on a thumb drive which she can plug directly into her TV. I was looking at Windows DVD Maker and like the options that they give you for the title page and how the finished product will look. A program to create a photo slide show on a blog May 23, 2007. Tags. slideshow. Share Twitter Facebook. About Ask MetaFilter. Ask MetaFilter is a question and answer site that covers nearly any question on earth, where members help each other solve problems. Ask MetaFilter is where thousands of life's little questions are answered. Sites Interestingly, this Epson EX51 Projector will accept a USB Flash drive to show JPEG's and can create its own slideshow (but not play the iPhoto show). More Less Jan 23, 2014 1:29 P http://slideshowcreator.net/Want to create a beautiful looking slideshow in minutes? Even without technical experience, creating a slideshow is easy with spe..

Better Slideshows With Prezi - Up Your Slideshow Gam

Insert the USB driveinto your computer, using the USB port. Transferthe PowerPoint or other presentation to your USB flash drive. It should show up as one of your available drives. You can either transfer the file by copying it or you can open the presentation and save as to your flash drive How do I play a slideshow on my smart TV? On most TVs, inserting the USB cable or flash drive will automatically launch the TV's photo viewing app. From there, you can choose to view photos, videos or a combination of both. Manually scroll through or set your photos to music for a slideshow

Free slideshow maker. Canva is a design tool that allows you to make stunning slideshows in seconds. Simply open our editor, pick a slideshow template, then add your photos and videos. Next, select a soundtrack and download your video. It's that easy Create Slideshow For Flash Drive free download - Amara Flash Slideshow Builder, USB Drive Antivirus, Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe, and many more program Insert a USB flash drive into a USB port of the computer. Click the File tab. Click Save & Send, click Package Presentation for CD, and then in the right pane, click Package for CD. To choose the presentations that you want to copy and the order in which you want them to play, do the following

Play Slideshow On Flash Drive : Free Flash SlideShow Make

How to create a simple, fading image slideshow in Flash

When running advertising slideshows for your shops, you can also use the typical memory card that you can insert into the television. That is easy and much cheaper since no computer device is needed. Use your PowerPoint and click File and then Export. Choose Create a Video for a MP4 files, or choose Change File Type and then (best) JPEG File. On a Mac, right-click the drive and select Get Info. Rename it and save your changes. 3. Get creative with custom files and apps. Now it's time to get creative. But before you add anything else to. With smart TV's these days I thought I would put this lengthy slideshow on a thumb drive and give to everyone. I figured most people have the latest TV and probably have USB ports (or will have on their next purchase). But I don't understand with technology how we can't get a simple movie menu to control the slideshow to work on that drive If you just want to put slideshow on DVD for storing, you could directly insert blank writable DVD disc, copy and paste slideshow to DVD drive, and then eject DVD disc. It's easily done putting slides on DVD disc. In this way, you make a data_DVD disc, which could be read and extracted on computer, but not played back on standalone DVD player. First you will need to export it to iTunes. then you can copy it to the Flash drive. The exported slideshow might not be supported on other devices unless you convert it to a self containted QuickTime movie before transferring it to the Flash drive. Select the Slideshow and click File Export

1) Arrange the photos into the order you like. 3) Hold down the Ctrl key and press the A key (or Edit > Select All). This will turn all the images blue (all are now 'selected'). 4) Right -click on the first image, and choose Rename from the context menu (the name of small side window that pops open) Step Three. Click the + button at the bottom left of the window then select the Slideshow tab. Name your slideshow and click the Create button to continue. Step Four. You will notice a timeline of. The Advantages of Using a Flash Drive: A flash drive doesn't have problems that an external HDD and a memory card reader has in terms of cables. To be more specific, you shouldn't connect a USB cable or hub longer than 10 feet or 3 meters. Even at USB 4.0, the device might not work properly if the USB connection cable is too long or too far.

To copy your slideshow to a USB flash drive, drag the movie file onto the drive. To burn the movie to a CD or DVD, you need an optical drive, which newer Macs lack Create Flash Slideshow. Flash Slide show Maker will save the Flash picture slideshows to the Output Folder on your hard disk. A basic theme template on the Windows slideshow maker will create a standable SWF file with photos and background music if any combined

Slide Show from a thumb drive? - Microsoft Communit

How do I copy a slideshow on to a USB - Apple Communit

Open PowerPoint and create a new presentation. To do this, click on the PowerPoint icon on your browser. When PowerPoint opens, click on File near the top, left-hand corner and then click on New listed under File. From there, you will want to choose New Presentation which will open up a new slide show for you to start uploading pictures to * Export your slide show using Photo SlideShow software in any test folder on a local drive. * Open the generated index.html file in any text editor. * Copy all code for Photo SlideShow from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tagand in the place where you want to have a slideshow (inside the BODY tag)

How to Create a Photo Slideshow with PowerPoint (with

Create a storyboard or outline to plan out your content and develop a logical order for presenting each video clip, photo, and text. Then, use Vimeo's slideshow editor to add all your video clips, images, and other elements, add text, customize colors and fonts, and fine-tune your project to create a professional slideshow that flows seamlessly and tells a compelling story Create Slideshow For Flash Drive free download, and many more program

USB flash drive capacities range from under 1 GB to over 1 TB. There's no right size for a flash drive; the amount of storage you need depends on how much data you want to store. For example, if you just want to store a few Word or Excel files from one computer, a 1 GB flash drive might give you more than enough capacity

viewing slide show on a flash drive - Microsoft Communit

So to make a slideshow run automatically when a CD or flash drive is inserted, you're right that Default Programs Manager will do that. (An excellent program, I use it quite a lot along with Ultimate Windows Context Menu Customiser). It's pretty straightforward (I think you'll need to run it as admin), just select Pictures in DPM and then. Initially, flash drives only had a data storage capacity of 8 megabytes (MB). This was barely enough to contain a presentation file with images. However, flash drives have grown in capacity over the years, with 32 gigabytes (GB) and 64 GB drives now sold in most electronics stores If your equipment has these features, have Lightroom export the images to a flash drive or card, stick it in the TV, and use the TV's own slide show feature to loop the images. If you want to run the slide show on a computer monitor from a Mac or PC, and you don't need transitions, you could try the free VLC media player

12) Google Slides. Google Slides is an online free slideshow maker that can be accessed without an internet connection. It is one of the best software for slideshow which enables you to work together with your team in the same place. This application allows you to make changes in real time This slideshow make provides you with different types of effects for creating wonderful photo slideshow or video slideshow. You can apply Transition, Clipart, Motion, Text & Subtitles, Intro & Credit, Filter & Effect, and more. You can apply transition effects to combine photos and videos into one slideshow. And show the slideshow transition in. • Create File, to create a video file you can watch on your computer or share with others. • Edit in VideoWave. VideoWave is Easy Media Creator's full-featured video editor, which offers additional creative options. II. Creating the DVD. 1. Let's record the slideshow to DVD. Click Burn to Disc To be able to create the best DVD slideshows, you will need to look for the best free DVD slideshow maker either for Mac or Windows. To simplify things for you when selecting the applications, here are top 5 slideshow maker programs that you can use to make DVD slideshow Slideshow tools: You also can use a slideshow maker like Powerpoint, Google Slides, or Keynote. However, most funeral homes prefer your final product to be in a DVD (video) format, not a slideshow. Keep this in mind if you choose this route. Video apps: Next, there are a variety of video apps that do a lot of the work for you. They usually have.

5 Ways To Play Looping Slideshows On A TV - Computer Free

I have put photos from my pc onto a usb flash drive as I want to have a photo slide show for a party, when usb inserted it plays through but some photos are the wrong way round but show the. 3. Navigate to a folder containing music you want to copy to the flash drive. 4. Select the music you want to copy to your flash drive. 5. Drag and drop the music into the Flash drive, or right-click the music selection and select Send to followed by your flash drive. 6. Click the option to eject the flash drive in the taskbar or Finder. 7

5 Northwood Drive, Belfast - PropertyPal

2. USB Drive. For an even easier way to save and share your video, give USB drives a try. If you don't have a USB drive yet, they're fairly inexpensive and can be found in many stores — sometimes including supermarkets! Before you try this method, make sure your TV, DVD, or Blu-ray player has a USB port In the Photos app on your Mac, click a slideshow under Projects in the sidebar. Click Export in the toolbar, or choose File > Export > Export Slideshow. Enter a filename for your slideshow movie in the Save As field. Click the Format pop-up menu and choose a file type for the exported movie

Need to make a slideshow and save to a thumb drive Tech

With Photo Slideshow Maker, you can create amazing photo flash slideshows in SWF format for watching on computer, burn the auto-run flash photo album to gift CD/DVD, build a web gallery with amazing flash slideshows with dynamic SWF + HTML + XML files, or upload the slideshows to our free web album Go2Album, and then embed the slideshows to. PhotoStage slideshow creator makes it easy to create dynamic photo slideshows you will be proud to share with friends and family. Getting Started with PhotoStage. Using the Slideshow Wizard. Adding Photo, Video and Audio Files. Adding Transitions. Editing Slides and Adding Effects. Adding Text. Adding Music and Narrations Create a Menu for Your DVD. After you've made sure that you photos are arranged in the right way, switch to the Create tab and click Create DVD Slideshow. There you will see a new screen where you select slideshows or video files to be burnt to the DVD. It's worth mentioning that you can choose several projects or videos at once

I've produced my slideshow. A copy is in the media content part of the program. I also went into the Create Disc part of the program. I was able to create a video and burn it to a DVD. The problem is I can't figure out how to save/burn the video slideshow to a USB Thumb drive. I have PD13 Image Slideshows. DHTML slide show (manual) FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+. A multiple featured, easy-to-configure manual slideshow script for your site. Images are automatically preloaded, and can each be set to hyperlink to a distinct URL. Simply one of the best slideshow scripts you'll find. Flexi slide show FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+

Video: how to create a simple slideshow from a USB file of jpgs

With the PowerPoint Slide Show Converter you can convert PowerPoint files into an auto-run EXE file and burn it to a disc or save it to a USB drive to run it as a slideshow from a portable device. This can also be quite useful if PowerPoint is not installed on the system from which you wish to present your presentation For most TVs, inserting an SD card will launch the photo viewer. 5. Use a USB cable or flash drive. Take the USB cable that came with your camera and use it to connect the camera to your TV's USB. Picture Keeper Plug 'n' View. Finally, you can plug a USB flash drive straight into the television. Picture Keeper Connect is great for television-based viewing. Simply plug it in, set up a slideshow and turn your television into a giant digital picture frame! No matter what type of photos your friends like to take, Picture Keeper has a. Create a sub-folder which will hold the photos. The naming convention: 123abcde (three numbers followed by five letters — it's DOS-centric, it should not care about case). The Sony can display only JPEGs, using one of these three file extensions: .jpg / .jpe / .jpeg. 2. Put the USB stick into the TV slot But, the ways to transfer something varies according to the devices. The same rule implies here too. Scroll down to know all the possible means which tell how to transfer music from computer to flash drive. For Windows. It is not all that challenging task to do, all you need is a USB flash drive and then follows this process

I have created an iphoto '08 V.7.1.5 slideshow and would like to download this to a flash drive to play on my slide projector, an Epson EX7200. How can I do this, please? Thank you very much I just make an mp4 slide show using ProShow at the TV plays them. The TV will play all files in a folder so you can have hours and hours of photos. When I travel in my RV I even take a hard drive dock and plug in a 2TB hard drive filled with my video collection. Just another option that doesn't involve an extra computer In the Photos app on your Mac, select the photos you want in your slideshow. You can add or remove photos later (see Add or remove photos and text in a slideshow, below). Choose File > Create > Slideshow > Photos. Click the Slideshow pop-up menu and choose New Slideshow. Type a slideshow name in the Slideshow Name field, then click OK For example, if you are using a 32GB thumb drive, you can repeat the content. on the timeline as many times as your preferred encoding/export format will allow. to still fit comfortably on your playback media, and this will reduce the number of times. you will need to rely on the player to loop or repeat during the course of the event

How to show a slideshow on a projector - Apple Communit

1. g through fun, practical projects. Join the global Raspberry Pi community
  2. Step 3 Locate the bottom area, tap the Slideshow tab, and add your photos and videos to create a slideshow for playback on Chromecast. Then Chromecast will play videos directly. Note: The app allows you to customize video resolution, compression, display mode and other settings. Pro tip: Slideshow Creator - Make your own slides
  3. Insert the USB flash drive into your USB port. 4. You will want to select Browse when the auto detect window pops up or you can select the MEDIA application and click OK. 5. You will then select USB. 6. Choose between Photo or Music. You will then be able to select individual files or play all

Sunany USB Flash Drive 256GB, Photo Stick Memory External Data Storage Thumb Drive Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, PC and More Devices (Pink) iDiskk【Apple Certified】 128GB Photo Stick for iPhone USB Flash Drive for iPhone12/12 mini/12 pro/11/11 pro/XR/X/XS/SE/8,for iPad,MacBook and PC Photo Storage for iOS 14 and Touch ID Encryptio To make a slideshow with nice animation effects and background music you need only two things: In PowerPoint 2007 open Insert tab and click Photo Album: The following window will be displayed: Click File/Disk and select photos you want to add: Click Insert and these photos will be added to the list. Then set Picture layout (1 picture) and Frame. As described above in this article, an AutoPlay dialog box is shown when the user plugs a USB stick into a USB port. This AutoPlay dialog box contains a list of actions (options) that can be performed on the USB flash drive, for example view a slideshow of pictures on the drive (if there are any) or open Windows Explorer Method 3 - Open the Presentation and use Save As. Step 1: As always, first connect the USB flash drive. Step 2: Find the Google Slide file and double click to open it. Step 3: After opening the file, click on Files> Save As in the application. Step 4: Browse the file explorer andselect the USB flash drive to save the file How to make a memorial slideshow video in 4 steps. Choose a memorial video template or start from scratch. Upload your photos and video clips. Personalize your video by changing colors, text, and music. Finish your HD video and download it to share with family and friends

To make a picture slideshow presentation for playing on Android tablet, DVD Photo Slideshow can be a good choice. DVD Photo Slideshow can make stunning slideshows in different formats for displaying on Android devices, iPad / iPhone / iPod, PSP, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Also you can make a slideshow DVD with it To view slideshow features and listen to music, you will need Flash 6 or above. Installation is free. Click the button below to install Flash and begin creating your Shutterfly PhotoShow DVD Create slideshows for any occasion! Smilebox's slideshow maker comes complete with templates for any occasion. You can create free slideshows for holidays, family events, or just for fun. Even better, our slideshow creator is loaded with dozens of styles and layouts in each of these categories your imagination in order to make a slideshow truly ingenious and evocative! Making a beautiful slideshow with photos and music is easy with SmartSHOW 3D. This professional-level software helps prepare magnificent films from a collection of photos. Read along to learn the basics of working with this app as well as numerou As fun and friendly as its name suggests, Smilebox offers an easy way to create animated slideshows. It also includes templates for creating electronic greeting cards, photo albums, and scrapbooks.

How To Make a Photo Slideshow in Minutes - YouTub

1. With Photo Slideshow Maker (free version), you can create photo flash slideshows in both SWF and HTML formats for watching on computer, burn the auto-run flash photo album to gift CD/DVD, or upload the slideshows to our free web album Go2Album, and then embed the slideshows to MySpace, Blogger, Friendster and many other social websites
  2. utes of purchase, you will receive an email with a download link and activation key in the email account you used to make the purchase. Use these to download and activate the program. I have payment problems
  3. 3. Upload or create your restaurant menu. Once your screens are paired you can add your digital menus. If you have designed these elsewhere, choose upload from the top right-hand corner and you'll see a box that looks like this: Now you can upload your files from wherever they're saved - your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and.
  4. THE INTERNET'S BEST SLIDESHOW MAKER. Make a slideshow with music online for free in just a few clicks. Combine photos, videos, and audio together into the perfect slideshow for work or social media. There's no easier tool than Kapwing - just upload JPG, PNG, MP4, and this tool will let you reorder images to the perfect sequence, and then burn the images together into a slideshow
  5. In the Slideshow module, press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) and then click the Export JPEG button on the lower left. In the Export Slideshow To JPEGs dialog box, type a name for the slideshow in the File Name (Windows) or Save As (Mac OS) box. The name is used for a folder that contains the JPEG images
  6. Ive created a slideshow on my powerpoint of how i want to to be but thats now where im stuck. I dont have much technical gadgetry about and im trying to now figure out a way to have my slideshow playing just on a constant loop onto the screen, Now I have the TV which has a USB port, a notebook stationed nearby it, a dvd player

How to use a USB flash drive for PowerPoint presentation

How To Make Standalone Presentations. First open the Presentation, which you wish to convert into a standalone program. Click Save As -> and choose 'PowerPoint Show (.PPS)' from the dropdown of format selection. Then run the file and choose Package for CD, if you would like to set up Autorun How To: Make your own slideshow in Abobe Flash CS4 How To: Watch television and slideshows with Windows Media Center in Windows 7 How To: Burn a torrent movie to a DVD from Mac OS X How To: Create a photo slideshow on your PlayStation 3 How To: Edit your photos and.

Just drag&drop your photos into Visual Website Slideshow window, press Publish and your own image slider with beautiful effects will open in the browser instantly! No flash, javascript, css, html coding, no image editing, just a few clicks to get your web slideshow ready Once you have your own copy of the slideshow you can now make your changes. Edit the title slide as needed to name your Jeopardy game. On the Jeopardy Board slide, replace the generic topic headings with your real topics. Reduce the font size if needed to fit your topic text to the box. On each Question and Answer slide. Here's how to create your simple Google Photos slideshow. In Google Photos, select Albums in the sidebar and select the album that contains the photos you want in a slideshow. Alternatively, you can create a new album specifically for your slideshow. Select the photos you want to appear in the sideshow. Continue making selections until you have. Update your Flash Player to version 19.0.0.207 or the most recent to avoid corrupting your PPT files in the future. This utility works only with PowerPoint presentations that have Flash objects embedded into them. If you try to restore a PowerPoint file that doesn't contain Flash, you will see the following window: Terms and condition

Question: How To Play Slideshow On Tv From Flash Drive

Free Slideshow Maker can be used to create slideshows, eCards, greetings, presentations and more other things using images, videos and music. You can add cool animation and decorative text. Once created, you can export your slideshow as SWF/HTML/screen saver/video file/HTML5 video Again, it's worth confirming which image formats are supported - and you might need to reformat the flash drive before the digital photo frame will recognize it. 3. Send photos from a partner ap Slideshow Maker Software. Easy-to-use - Drag and drop images to arrange the slides. Or turn a folder of images into a slideshow with Quick Create. Full of effects - Includes zoom, crop, fade, pan, Ken Burns effect and more to bring your photos to life; Enhance your photos - Touch up or enhance your photos and videos with optimization tools ; Multimedia presentations - Add thousands of photos.

Hello, can anyone here assist me in burning a DVD from my thumbdrive or flash drive. My DVR can't play it, and I've tried downloading nero with no luck. This is MY 4-minute video for a client. Any answer greatly appreciated Just to make sure it's bootable, eject the install disc, but leave the flash drive installer plugged in. Restart your computer while holding down the Option button on your keyboard F1: See the Picasa help center. Keyboard shortcuts for Mac. Use these shortcuts to save time in Picasa: Command-A: Select all photos in a folder/album. Command-D: Deselect photos. fn-left arrow: Select the first photo in your folder/album. fn-right arrow: Select the last photo in your folder/album. Command-N: Create a new album The loaded picture will be displayed as thumbnails on the left side, click + icon to add more images to the title. The Add title button at the left-bottom allows you to add new title pages for the wedding photo slideshow.. Step 3 Edit Wedding Photos (Optional). By clicking the pencil-like icon on the thumbnail, a Slideshow Maker window will appear. You can edit the slides in terms of effect. Prepare your flash drive: Make all video files .mp4. Have only the video files you want to play on the base level of the drive (Not in a folder inside a folder or similar) On the Micca: Navigate to Settings (The gear icon) Adjust the Screen Saver setting if desired to a high time limit or Of

22 Thornhill Drive, Ballyclare - PropertyPal

Free Slideshow Maker: Create Photo Slideshows Canv

1. A Dropbox folder is just like a regular folder on your computer, meaning it's easy to copy Dropbox files to a flash drive, USB stick or disk if needed. Learn more. We use cookies to provide, improve, protect, and promote our services. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. To accept only strictly necessary cookies, click Decline
  2. If you only want to back up a select number of your files, you can always copy and paste them onto the external hard drive. Buy: WD 2TB My Passport Portable External at $79.99 2
  3. On Windows: Step 1. Connect both USB flash drives on your computer. Step 2. Open Windows File Explorer, and open the two flash drives. Step 3. Drag-and-drop or press Ctrl C + Ctrl V to copy and paste your wanted files to the target USB. If you want to copy all the files on the USB flash drive, you can press Ctrl-A to select all files and then.
  4. USB Flash Drives. All USB Flash Drives. bob60. June 19, 2020, 5:35am #1. Hi everyone. I have just purchased a Sandisc Ultra USB and backed up my PC. When I put the USB into my PC and I open the photos folder it does not show the thumbnails, only the icons. I would like to be able to view and browse the thumbnails through my PC to choose what to.
  5. Drive integrates seamlessly with Docs, Sheets, and Slides, cloud-native apps that enable your team to collaborate effectively in real time.Create and share content with your team on Day 1, with no.
  6. Creating Slideshows Seamlessly. A slideshow can be created easily using this program. You just have to choose 'Preview' from your dock icons and open it. Go to File -> Open to open the window. Find the set of photos saved on your computer and select the files you want to view and click on 'open' at the bottom right hand side of the window
  7. Watch this interesting video guide to learn how to use 4K Video Downloader, the most powerful video downloader, ever

7) PhotoStage Slideshow Software. If you want to create vibrant slideshows from your favourite photos quickly, look no further than PhotoStage Slideshow Software. Thanks to a compelling and intuitive interface, this free slideshow maker provides a high-definition viewing experience. You can also add background music and burn slideshows to DVD Way 1. Copy files from flash drive to CD with DVDRW Driver. Step 1. Connect USB DVDRW and flash drive to your computer and make sure they can be detected. Step 2. Click Computer or This PC on your desktop, you can see your DVDRW driver and flash drive here. Step 3. Click the DVDRW driver. You'll be prompted to insert a disc

Create Slideshow For Flash Drive - CNET Downloa

1. Package a presentation for CD or USB flash drive - Office
  2. How do I create a jpg slideshow for a smart tv? - Reverse
  3. view picture slideshow from flash drive - Windows 10 Forum
  4. How to Create a Photo Slideshow with PowerPoint (with
  5. How Can I Make and Play A Slideshow on TV - Aiseesof
  6. Make Photo Slideshow and Play on HDTV - Software Review R
  7. FAQ: How to Play a PowerPoint Slideshow on TV
20 Dunlop Industrial Units, 8 Balloo Drive, Bangor3 Auburn Drive, Magherafelt - PropertyPal10 Avondale Drive, Ballyclare - PropertyPalEden Drive, Markethill - PropertyPal